SC Wing 2023 Summer Encampment
SC Wing 2023 Summer Encampment Leadership:
Commander: Maj Norwood Bodie
Commandant: Lt Col James Brogan
Deputy Commander for Support: Capt Rachael Mercer
Cadet Commander: C/Lt Col Trae Proell
Cadet Deputy Commander for Operations: C/Maj Mason Cavallon
Cadet Deputy Commander for Support: C/Capt John Hoppmann
First Sergeant: C/CMSgt Jonathan Bradshaw
Staff Training Academy 28-30 Oct 2022 COMPLETE!
Intended for members who are ready to serve on staff at CTW and summer encampment 2023, primarily cadets who have attended a student encampment and are ready for staff, as well as SMs who have completed Level 1 and are CPPT current
- Cost: $30
- Application questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/r/n9S9i6cfh9
Cadet Training Weekend 27-29 Jan 2023 COMPLETE!
Intended for all members who are eligible to serve on staff or attend as students as an advanced student/staff training flight (have completed at least 1 encampment) or as a basic student (have not completed an encampment yet). Primary goal for all attendees is to prepare for summer encampment.
- Cost: $30 for cadets, $0 for SMs
- Staff arrival Friday 07 Jul 1200-1700 if possible, Student arrival Friday 1800-2000; please coordinate with CTW executive staff for arrivals after Friday 2000
- Application questionnaire: TBA
Summer Encampment 08-15 Jul 2023
The main event, intended for all members who want to experience a transformative event, gain practical leadership/followership experience, and open the door to phase 3 and CAP NCSAs.
- Cost: $200 for Basic & Advanced Students, $100 for Cadet Staff, & $0 for SM Staff
- Staff arrival Friday 07 Jul 1200-2000, Student arrival Saturday 0900-1100 - Application questionnaire: https://encampment.scwgcap.org/
-- Staff Applications Open 02 Mar – 05 Apr 2023
-- Staff notifications 14 Apr 2023
-- Advanced/Staff Training & Basic Student Applications Open 17 Apr – 23 Jun 2023
Contact Maj Norwood Bodie at Norwood.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about 2023 CTW & encampment.