South Carolina Wing Videographer
2 Positions available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for shooting and editing video to capture important moments at encampment and other SCWG essential activities as directed by the South Carolina Wing Director of Public Affairs.
- Will be responsible for shooting and editing video for recruiting within the individual squadrons.
- Is responsible for maintaining and operating their equipment, including audio.
- Must stay up to date on Wing scheduled activities.
- Must maintain a clean driving record and CAP driver’s license.
- Must be able to work creatively to produce the needed product.
- Experience in the Civil Air Patrol Public Affairs is a plus.
- Will be assigned as an Assistant Public Affairs Officer at the Wing level.
- Will work towards Public Affairs Technician, Senior, or Master Rating.
- Reports to South Carolina Wing Director of Public Affairs.
SELECTION AND APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Upload a letter of intent with a resume of relevant CAP and/or outside experience to Vacancies@scwgcap.org
- Selection will be made by the Chief of Staff based on a review of the most qualified applicants. An interview may be involved.
Due Date: until filled.